- Research and create white papers/briefs about commercial space policy issues
- Support meetings on Capitol Hill and with various government agencies
- Support CSF member meetings in Washington, D.C.
- Perform administrative and organizational tasks
- Network with other D.C. space professionals
To apply, please send a short cover letter and resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “DC internship.” Eligible candidates include undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates, and other qualified applicants. Excellent research, writing, and organizational skills are a must. This position for the summer will be unpaid.
Only U.S. Citizens may apply. The interns for the summer term have been selected. The application process for the Fall will begin in June 2016.