Some of the activities the successful candidate will participate in this fall will include:
- Research and create white papers/briefs about commercial space policy issues
- Support meetings on Capitol Hill and with various government agencies
- Support CSF Member meetings in Washington, D.C.
- Administrative and organizational tasks
- Network with other D.C. space professionals
For more information about the Commercial Spaceflight Federation’s current activities, please browse the Policy and Programs tabs of our website.
To apply, please send a short cover letter and resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “DC internship.” Eligible candidates include undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates, and other qualified applicants. Excellent research, writing, and organizational skills are a must.