Some of the activities the successful candidate will participate in this summer will include:
- Research and create white papers/briefs about commercial space policy issues
- Support meetings on Capitol Hill and with various government agencies
- Support CSF Member meetings in Washington, D.C.
- Administrative and organizational tasks
- Network with other D.C. space professionals
To apply, please send a short cover letter and resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “DC internship.” Eligible candidates include undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates, and other qualified applicants. Excellent research, writing, and organizational skills are a must. This position for the summer will be unpaid.
Only U.S. Citizens may apply. Please submit applications by Monday, February 29th, 2016.